- Imprimanta 3D Creality Ender-3 Pro semi-asamblata. Caracteristici tehnice: Metoda de printare: FDM (Imprimare prin extrudare); Suprafață de printare: 220x220x250 mm; Greutate: 6.9 kg...
- Nov 18, 2019 · Page 1 of 2 - Best 3d printer for around $1k - posted in ATM, Optics and DIY Forum: I am thinking about the family gift this year to be a 3d printer. I am making the assumption perhaps wrongly that going low end is going to be a frustrating experience, and better to start with something decwnt.
Try the slicing software today! Prepare files for printing with Raise3D's unique 3D slicer software- ideaMaker and link to Raise3D's printer management platform seamlessly.
- Ultimaker uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. Tracking cookies enhance your experience on our website and may also collect your personal data outside of Ultimaker websites.
Download our open source DLP slicer, a web-based tool that accepts an STL file and turns it into a set of bitmaps representing individual layers.
- Nov 25, 2020 · Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number.
Home of the Blender project - Free and Open 3D Creation Software
- Please refer to the following table to check your printer's compatibility with Palette 2 (S) (Pro). Palette has 3 requirements for compatibility: accepts non-proprietary filament which is 1.75 mm in diameter, recognizes files sliced in S3D, Cura, KISSlicer, Slic3r/Prusa Slicer, or CANVAS (Mosaic's slicer), and has open access to filament feed.
AnyCubic Creality3D CreatBot Flashforge Peopoly Phrozen PICASO 3D Raise3D Uniz Wanhao Показать все.
- The Anycubic Photon S is an LCD-based UV resin professional 3D printer. It is an upgraded version of the original Photon. Some hardware and software improvements make it more accurate and comfortable to operate.
After making quite a few castings using just a large propane torch and a pile of fire bricks I thought it was time to make a proper furnace. The torch and fire bricks works ok, but is a pain to set up and wastes a lot of expensive gas.